Friday, December 23, 2011

A Psychotic Little Christmas, Day 10: Frosty Village


Diddy Kong Racing. Not gonna lie, I've only played this game a few times in my life; I never caught on to the party game scene back then, I was more of a single-player adventure kinda guy. As such, my experience with this game is restricted to the times my friends came over and brought it with them. Still, it's a great game in hindsight, with rich visuals and even better music. Exhibit A is Frosty Village, which draws heavy inspiration from the popular song Winter Wonderland.

Frosty Village is very bouncy and cheerful, fitting in both that it's that magical time of year and songs like this are generally very upbeat, and that the game itself is conducive to gathering a bunch of friends and having fun. It works on both fronts, the hours of the day just flying by in the warm embrace of your living room. Before you know it, it's time for bed, and Christmas is another day closer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment